Train-the-Trainer (November 2022)
This 3-week professional Train-the-Trainer programme will equip you with skills to apply, in practice, the Network IQ instrument which is composed of an online Network IQ Questionnaire and an individual nIQ Scoring Report.
€3.900,00 exc. VAT
This Train-the-Trainer programme will equip you with skills to apply, in practice, the Network IQ instrument which is composed of an online Network IQ Questionnaire and an individual nIQ Scoring Report.
As a Certified Coach, you will get exclusive access at a special license price to the Network IQ instrument and an educational license discount for university education.
You will become a member of a global coach community to support you in your coaching practice.
Participants will virtually engage with Prof. Dr Daria Tataj, the inventor of Network IQ Index, who will coach them, give access to her personal networks and build global visibility as coaches and Network Intelligence advocates.
The core benefits of becoming a Network Intelligence Certified Coach:
- Coach and empower others on how to identify and activate their networks, shorten communication lines, virtually engage with the right people, build global visibility and digital identity.
- Coach your teammates and collaborators on how to optimise digital or hybrid teams and improve “teaming” capacity across digital communities.
- Learn an innovative new tool and a skillset to expand your current work portfolio.
- Expand your professional networks by helping high-potential individuals build self-confidence around their leadership roles in the world interconnected by diverse networks.
- Accelerate organizational transformation, global strategies and multilevel governance especially if driven by science and technology for United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
For more information click here